Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline admin  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 10:55:59 AM(UTC)

Hey friends!

So my name is Shane. Figured i could start this introduction off. I got introduced into the PTC / GPT world back around 2005 - 2006 time frame. When i was in High School, i wanted to find some easy way to make a little spare money when i was at home.

I've seen a lot of sites turn to into a scam, due to things like, locked PayPal accounts, site owners not planning well to keep their site stable. A lot of the times it just turned out they was very greedy and when.

There was sites like PrizeRebel and CashCrate "Which is now closing." That helped me buy some smaller stuff that i was into at the time. Then sites like Bux.to started out legit then ended up not paying their members. I was there when NeoBux started out with a count down timer. They changed and set new standards with their instant cashouts and at the time, very sleek and modern web design. Then they introduced a rented referral program, which used to be legit real members with readable usernames that you could actually message!

With my vast amount of knowledge of this industry i believe with the help of everyone. We can make a community that everyone would want to be a part of. And hopefully, we can bring unfamiliar faces of the PTC / GPT world into something great!

Good luck and see you on the other side!